Amendment in Customs Rules, 2001

Federal Board of Revenue (the Board) issued SRO 06(I)/2021 on 04 January 2021 in order to insert a proviso under sub-rule 8 of rule 300 (grant of DTRE approval) of Customs Rules, 2001. The Board has already introduced the draft amendment through SRO 1299 (I)/2020 dated 01 December 2020.

Following is the snapshot of the law:

Snapshot

Reference No.

SRO 06 (I)/2021

Description

Amendment in Customs Rules, 2001

Date of Issuance

04 January 2021

Amendment

Customs Rules, 2001

Objective

To add a proviso for automatic selection and processing of applications, considering applicants profile, for grant of approval for Duty and Tax Remission for Exports (DTRE).

Effective date

With immediate effect

The notification further explains that such applications shall be subject to post approval verification by the respective Collectorate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What happened on 21 Dec 2025?

SRO 78 (I)/2021 The Inland Revenue Reward Rules

Removal of JamaPunji Message